Safety and Security That You Can Trust From Start to Finish
The security of your samples is everything, it’s critical to the integrity of the data in your study. Therefore, we understand that you’re not just entrusting us with your samples; the success of your program is also on the line. Our state of the art in-house biorepository provides short term or long term secure storage for samples. You can be confident they are properly managed and constantly monitored. As part of your initial trial, a comprehensive biorepository plan can keep your samples readily available for compliance, drug-safety, or further clinical analysis, as required.
LabConnect’s proprietary SampleGISTICS™ tracking system goes the extra step for you, tracking samples from the point of collection through to their safe arrival at their destination. You can entrust your biospecimens to LabConnect’s biorepository for:
Entrust your biospecimens to LabConnect’s biorepository for:
- Ambient, refrigerated and cold storage (-20°C), liquid nitrogen vapor phase storage (-190°C) and ultra-low-temperature freezers (-70°C and/or -80°C)
- 24/7 computerized temperature, oxygen and humidity monitoring systems with 21CFR Part 11-compliant audit trail and hierarchical alerts
- Refrigeration backup systems at all locations, including backup generators
- Backup freezers and liquid nitrogen tanks, fully validated and mapped
- Reliable HVAC systems
- Controlled access for whole building and biorepository systems
- Tracking samples from the point of collection
- Proprietary SampleGISTICS™ tracking system
- On-demand access to sample status
- Prompt retrieval and shipment of samples as needed
- Short- or long-term storage
- Capacity for more than 1.4 million samples
- Full sample processing support, including:
- PBMC isolation and cryopreservation with liquid nitrogen, using controlled rate freezing and viability assessment
- DNA/RNA extraction from a variety of sample formats
- Annotated quality analytics for every sample: yield concentration, purity
- Blood fractionation into components
- Sample aliquoting (normalized to target or volumetric)
LabConnect reliably manages your valuable biospecimens, so you can rely on the data.
Clinical Specimen Collection Kits
LabConnect Clinical Specimen Collection Kits: The No. 1 Investigator-Rated Lab Kits Connect You to True Clinical Confidence LabConnect Clinical Specimen...
LabConnect’s SampleGISTICS™: Sample Tracking to Monitor Your Valuable Samples Your samples represent the core of your clinical research. If you...
Central Laboratory Testing
LabConnect Central Laboratory Testing: Our Network Gives You Access to More Global Points of Service Than Any Other Central...
LabConnect Biorepository: Safety and Security That You Can Trust From Start to Finish The security of your samples is everything,...
LabConnect Data Integration: Innovative Integration and Validation of Complex Data Streamlines Your Trials Accurate, consistent, and actionable data is critical...
LabConnect Data Management: Customized Data Management Turns Raw Data Into Actionable Reports As clinical protocols have become increasingly complex, laboratory...
LabConnect BioVisualization: Efficient Data Mining and Analysis Transforms Your Decision Making Analyzing your large, complex datasets generated by demanding clinical...
Local Lab Normalization
LabConnect Local Lab Normalization: Advanced Lab Collection Techniques Improve Efficiency, Providing You With Faster Access to Data Working with local...
Global Sample Processing Network
LabConnect Global Sample Processing Network – GSPN: Comprehensive and Highly Qualified Processing Optimizes Your Sample’s Viability Sample processing is required...
LabConnect Logistics: Global logistics project management to support your most complex requirements What differentiates LabConnect’s logistics management from other central...
Scientific Functional Outsourcing
LabConnect Scientific Functional Outsourcing: Industry Expertise and Adaptability in Specialized Services Focused on Your Needs In today’s increasingly complex world...